Weight Progress

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

why did I look?

So I have been trying to weigh on fridays just to keep from obsessing over the scale and the number. I want to concentrate less on that stuff and more on being healthy and letting the weight take care of itself along the way.

Now Sundays we always go visit my dad and have dinner. So knowing that each Sunday we end up having a horrible dinner either Abby's Pizza or some high calorie fat laden dinner at their house you would think I could prepare better and make sure I dont go overboard.

Its just horrible that Pizza is such a trigger food for me. I eat one piece... Okay doing good but then I mindlessly grab piece two and then three and coat them with waaayyyy too much ranch dressing. Now I could enjoy it without the ranch but do I? NOOOooooo.... Why would I do that?

Its okay, its done and today the scale is up 2 1/2 lbs... Its only tuesday and Im gonna work at getting those extra pounds off but grrrr...

Hopefully I learn my lesson eventually so I dont keep doing the two steps forward one step back dance.

On a more positive note, I am loving the way I feel when I eat well! I really have missed that feeling of my body regeneration happening and feeling clean and healthy.

The next step is to start walking 3-4 times a week. I really need to start moving more!

Today I have done well. Got some Kale and potatoes in me and I feel fantastic about feeding my body good stuff :) I need some water though. I have got to start drinking more water and less diet soda!

Love and Health,

No comments:

Post a Comment