Weight Progress

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Down 4!

So, this week has gone very well. I am finding that focusing on the blog a little bit has helped to deal with the stress moments a little :) I have also been stumbling other blogs and have found some great blogs that I began following. I feel so motivated right now to keep making the right choices.

And how exciting that Roni posted my Word Worthy Wednesday Quote! That was super exciting - Thanks again Roni! You have been such an inspiration for me through the years. You are fantastic :)

I have to get kids ready for bed and bathtime, storytime, and bills await.

I appreciate all of the visitors that might trickle over from Roni's blog. I hope you find something that may have to coming back another time. I am just getting started but I will keep at it!

Love and Health,

No comments:

Post a Comment