Weight Progress

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On a roll and feeling great!

Okay so for 3 days I have done well, I mean actually on plan and feeling good about it. It only takes one day as my favorite blogger Roni from Roni's Weigh has said before. Okay so now the eating is back under control and I have promised myself that it is now time to get more active. I need to find something I like doing... such a struggle.

I even am a member of a gym... grrr. why am I grrring? Oh probably because I am already talking myself out of working out... Really!

Twana, come on! You are unhealthy and need to stop being like this... Your kids both work out for crime-a-neeze sake! Quit being a lazy slug. The couch will wait for you when you're done.

Thats it! Im going for a long walk today Im walking the kids to school and walking for 30 minutes one way and back. Hopefully I dont get rained on :)

Love and Health,



No comments:

Post a Comment