Weight Progress

Saturday, April 24, 2010

When the scale doesnt say what it should

So this week I followed plan very well. I had several of my weekly points left and I even did turbo kick one day (I usually dont exercise so this is good for me!) I weigh in at home each friday and all I wanted to do is make it past the 30lb mark this week.

I hopped on the scale and duh duh duhhhh I lost .4 this week. That isnt even 1/2 a pound people! So I immediately felt bummed but then I thought to myself, this week was FULL of successes! Who cares if the scale wasnt one of them! It is NOT about the number at this point! It is so much more~ Becoming a healthy, engergetic, and long living mother, wife, and daughter. I want to be a role model to my kids by more than do as I say not as I do.

I know the right answers I just need to follow them and over time I will become 100% of everything I know I am able to be.

Ahhhh... Life has been hectic this week but I wont let it control me. I am ready!

Love and Health,

2 comments:

  1. Hey there thanks for the blog comment. Awesome that I am inspiring you to pursue a possible career in health and fitness! I just started following you so I look forward to reading about you and your family's journey. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking out my blog!! i am so glad you did because reading yours it sounds like we have similar goals. i am trying to lose weight and my main purpose is to eat healthier and show my kids hte same. i want to eliminate as much processed crap as possible, use healthier and fresh ingredients, and I love Jamie's food revolution :) definitely bookmarking you :)

    ReplyDelete