Weight Progress

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 2 of the VLCD commences with good news!

So this morning I woke up and weighed in at 247!  Yay!!!  Im so happy to see my body moving in the right direction.  Of course most is water weight at this point but Im okay with that at this point... That water weight isnt good either!

Other good news:  My blood sugar continues to creep down.  My fastings have ALWAYS been my biggest challenge due to an abnormal process where my liver stores and releases too much sugar into my blood.  I am extremely insulin resistant as well so the level of insulin being produced by my pancreas is also very very high.  Today my fasting was 175  still very high but much better than the 225 it was a week ago!

One thing I am surprised by (even though everyone I have read about says so also) is how NOT hungry I am!  I thought last night was gonna be tough because I love to snack at night.  I mean really love to!

I keep hearing the not hungry thing gets even more so as your stomach shrinks!

Loving everything so far!

Love and Health,

~Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment