Weight Progress

Monday, January 17, 2011

Feel like writing some...

Sorry my posts have been so little.  I feel like I have said most everything I needed to about my updates.

This post is just because I feel like writing. I was laying in bed last night and I noticed my body felt different. A lot less puffy!  I even had an ankle!!  LOL

I know at first things are mostly water but obviously I have been retaining a lot of water because I just cant believe how quickly my midsection has gone down... Like a deflating balloon.

Day 2 and 3 were over the weekend and I spent those at home and was busy with the family so I didnt get much time to stand around and notice my clothes already feel different.  I was walking accross the sales floor today and noticed my booty wasnt bouncing around as much!  haha

My arms also feel different which is AWESOME because my arms are one of my worst areas...

All in all I am even more excited!

Love and Health,

~Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment