Weight Progress

Friday, January 14, 2011

HCG and me... day 3 - Day 1 VLCD

So Day 1 of the Very Low Calorie Diet went pretty well...

I think I took my morning and afternoon drops too close together.  I felt shaky around 3 and started getting a headache.  I realized I have had zero caffeine.  I took one excedrine migraine and a cup of tea.  Much better with in 30 minutes.  Now I feel great!



Im gonna make sure to drink tea more often now that Im aware of how extremely addicted my poor body is to it... Ugh.









Breakfast was a large apple (gonna buy smaller next time)

Lunch was Chicken breast with 2 c spinach with splash of vinegar and a grissini breadstick

Dinner was Chicken breast with 1 c steamed broccoli

Evening snack was 1/2 large apple and a melba toast.




If you guys have questions on anything just let me know!

Love and Health,

~Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment