Weight Progress

Sunday, January 30, 2011

over two weeks in - doing good but a vent anyway

So I'm not a really public person in my personal life.  I have a blog and I even vlog so its sort of a weird way to be.  But in my day to day life I don't share a lot of stuff with people.  I pick and choose who I share what with.  Sometimes because I don't want to hear what they have to say or other times I don't want to have to explain myself.

Now as you know,  I am on the HCG diet.  I am because it was this or gastric bypass for me.  I chose the diet.  Now I don't like to tell everyone I know that this is what I'm doing.  Of course I have to eat in front of other people and when they ask about my food, I simply explain it is for diabetes treatment and they always understand.

If I try to explain the HCG diet and everything it becomes a very complex conversation and most complex conversations are places for opinion.

On the matter of this subject others opinion are mute points.  I am doing this diet for my health and to save my life.  Others don't understand that just losing weight and cutting white bread and pasta aren't cutting it for me anymore.  I have been there, done that and still had out of control blood sugars.

With HCG in less than 2 weeks my sugars came down and into normal range.  Something NO OTHER diet has done for me.  My foot still has neuropathy and its possible I will never have feeling there again but its a "battle scar" and I earned it... It is my fault my health has gotten so bad.

I have a question though - when you are doing something personal like losing weight or anything like that, do you tell a lot of people or just a select few?  Am I weird to blog and vlog to strangers but not share with my personal network?

Anyways - This was just on my mind.

VLCD #16 Total weight released 19#

Love and Health,

~Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment