Weight Progress

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 1 almost done... And another release.

Hey all!

I find myself working toward rethinking food.  Its pretty cool actually, I mentally remind myself that I should not be eating this or that... I really think the discipline of this program is what makes it successful.  There is no room for cheating because your body will keep the excess while on the HCG drops - always causing a gain.

If you are interested in starting HCG I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU FULLY research it FIRST.  This is more complicated than you may think and requires 110% commitment.

So for an update!  I had another 2.4 pounds released today!!  WOOT WOOT.  Now of course this is still week 1 and yesterday I only lost .8 so things will be yoyo like until things slow a bit but I am having a great time enjoying the larger losses for now... The important thing is that I dont get greedy.  When on WW I would be happy with a 2.4 loss for the week let alone a single day!  So I am happy with how things are going :)

Total loss so far on protocol is 8.8 and I am on Round 1 Phase 1 and Day 7.

Please let me know if you have questions!

Love and Health,

~Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment