Weight Progress

Saturday, January 22, 2011

When you dont get to eat a "great" dinner

I say "Great" because I really don't know other than the RAVE reviews from the family!

I made Apple Sage Pork Loin, 4 Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, and Peach slices.

The family was raving about the dinner which I didnt even get to sample!  LOL

I just sat with them and ate my chicken and brussels sprouts which was also very good but I wouldnt go raving about for the next 20 minutes :)

Im really happy my family had a great dinner and I was happy to share the time with them.  I have promised to make the dinner at least once a month since it was such a big hit!

As for my HCG update I am now down 12.4 pounds and its only Day 8 of VLCD!!  I am amazed :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Love and Health,

~Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment