Weight Progress

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Met an awesome goal today!

So last week I wrote that I was hoping to get below 218 before the 25th.  Today is the 24th and I am sooo happy to report that I not only met that goal I crushed it!  I weighed in today at 217!!  Tomorrow marks 42 days on VLCD (very low calorie day) on phase 2 of the HCG diet.

This diet has been monumental in fixing my health issues and lowering my weight quickly.  I am seeing it work and I am so happy to have found it!

I havent vlogged for almost two weeks... I am such a slacker!  I start phase 3 on Monday and I am excited to see how that goes :)

My husband has started the hcg diet and is doing very well.  I am so proud of how he's doing!

If you have questions dont hesitate to ask!

Love and Health,

~Mama T

No comments:

Post a Comment